- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We want you to enjoy your time on this site as you have the choice to be anywhere and if you decide to spend it with us we appreciate that. So we want to be upfront and as transparent as possible with you.
Information we collect
Information collected from you now, and in the future will only be used internally and will not be shared to any outside parties who stand to benefit and gain from it wrongfully. Things like News letters,Mailing list, Service Emails, Forum Accounts, Accounts for purchasing and Anything of that nature will be kept confidential. Users who choose. to sign up for mailing list may recieve regular emails from the site, as well as third party sponsors that provide content we deemed fit for sharing with our audience and you the fans. If you do not want mailings from third party advertisers, please do not provide your email for these list. Comments services are also offered, users may sign up to leave comments on their favorite content and postings. This information is also used by Animuverse to weed out comments which violate Community standards, and for topics of interest to commentators. Third party services may also be linked to your account if you choose to, such as facebook login or google login.
When you log in we collect your information like emails, login information and user activity. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Log in information as well as future purchases should any be made to discover better ways to provide the content you came here to enjoy.
- Site activity, the log in times and other general information to help make log ins easy and simple.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your browser for easy login access.
How we use information we collect
We respect your choices about sharing or limiting the visibility of what content you share with your account.
We may use your information to contact you and keep you in the loop, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technology like tags, to improve experience and overall quality of our content. When showing tailored advertisements we won’t provide ads or content that can be marketed to based on race, creed, sexual orientation, health, religion nor ethnicity.
Automated systems used nor or in the future will be used to analyze what you prefer, and like, along with emails, to provide you content that is tailored to what you like. I.E Specific animes, games, comics, cartoons etc.
Transparency and choice
With concerns of privacy differing from person to person. The goal is to be upfront about information given to us by the users. We want you to be able to make solid choices that are the best for you when sharing your information with us.
You may also block all cookies and cookies associated with our site, or show when a cookie is set by us. Please remember some of these cookies are important and may not work properly if disabled. Issues may arise like remembering a set language preference.
Links – Animuverse contains links to other sites, Some links maybe marketing links encoded and created by third parties. They do not collect personal data unless you visit the referenced site. Animuverse is not to be helped responsible for what practices done on those sites. Please be aware of when you leave our site and understand the privacy statements of other sites.
- Advertising and Cookies – Some of our third party partners may distribute cookies to users via advertisements provided to Animuverse. Animuverse has no control over these cookies once we have received adverts and advertisements. Some of these advertisers maybe engaging in activities as defined by Digital Advertising Alliance and The FTC.
- Ad Serving –The Ads on the Animuverse website are Ads that are delivered to you by advertising vendors and or Animuverses own delivery software. We may use information collected during your searches through our database. as well as information collected by third parties.
- Animuverse does not provide any information that makes you identifiable personally to advertising companies. But say for instance if an advertiser ask Animuverse to show an Ad to users with certain characteristics for example males who like pokemon ages 18-25 who have viewed certain categories and content related and you respond to that advert, the third party advertiser may conclude you have those characteristics that advertiser is trying to reach.
- Opt-out – As will be stated we want you to know that you can opt out of cookies provided by Animuverse and many third parties. The following links will help you should you choose to opt out.
- First Party Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first party ad serving vendor, Google:http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/; Third Party and Online Behavioral Advertising Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from over 50+ major third party behavioral advertising providers:http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Promotions, Sweepstakes, Contest and other Special Events
You will be able to as they are enacted, be able to participate in contest like giveaways, promotions, sweepstakes and other special events that we or third parties may sponsor. To participate in certain ones you maybe required to share personal information with us or other third parties sponsoring the Events, and you should check the rules to determine how your information will be used and shared with others.
Animuverse may announce specific rules associated with the opportunities. Regardless, all contest and the like will be controlled by Animuverse that Animuverse itself creates. Additionally, conditions for receiving prizes may require the winners to provide additional information, sign releases or authorize certain information and actions.
Should any third parties running a contest require additional information from you, we are not responsible for that information used by those third parties. You should carefully review the Contest Policies and these third parties’ terms and conditions before deciding whether to participate in a contest publicized through the Service.
Information you share
Our site thrives on shareable content and we want you to be able to share your favorite content with the world. Remember, when you share information with the public, it maybe indexable by google and able to be found by the general public. Keep this in mind when sharing your favorite content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
When you come to our site, we want to provide you with access to your information. If the information is out of date or wrong to you, we want to give you the ability to update it, do it with ease and or delete it should you choose to. Unless it is deemed for legitimate legal or business purposes it is kept. Please verify your identity before we proceed with request.
Should any request seem unreasonable, result in repetition or require unreasonable technical resources, risk the privacy of others or be inefficient we can reject request falling under these parameters.
Information we want to maintain our site in a way that protects information from accidental or malicious attacks. Because of this if information is deleted we may not immediately destroy residual copies from our server and may not remove information from other systems owned by Animuverse.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with organizations, companies or individuals outside of Animuverse specified only by the following.
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Animuverse only with your opted in consent .
For legal reasons
Should there be any legal, and lawful reasons we will share personal information with organizations, agencies and individuals outside Animuverse if we have good enough reason to believe that access, preservation or disclosure is absolutely necessary.
- Should relating laws, regulations,legal proceedings or government agencies request it.
- Enforcing terms of service, investigations and possible violations or illegal activities.
- prevent fraud or illegal activities.
- The lawful protection of rights and the safety of our users.Information that does not personally identify users, may be shared with partners. publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show potential trending topics about general news and happenings revolving around Anime, Gaming, Nerd culture etc.
Information will be kept safe at Animuverse. We want you to feel comfortable with your visit. In particular:
- When Creating a Shop, Animuverse will be using SSL Encryption to ensure your information is kept safe.
- We review our information collection, and guard them from unauthorized usage.
- We restrict access to personal information to Animu employees, contributors and other individuals we deal with. Should your information be put at risk, those involved will swiftly be separated from Animuverse.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities